Dog Kennel Hill Junction and Champion Hill 'No Entry'
We would like to know your view on our proposals for:
- Improvements to pedestrian and cycle facilities at the Dog Kennel Hill junction with Grove Hill Road and Champion Hill; and
- Making permanent the ‘No Entry' on Champion Hill.
These changes will improve safety, encourage cycling and walking in line with the Healthy Streets approach, and will enable the junction to form part of Cycleway 17. These changes represent the first stage of wider area changes as part of the Camberwell area-wide study.
The key measures proposed are:
- Segregated westbound cycle lane in Grove Hill Road;
- Separate cycle signal at the Grove Hill Road junction;
- Early release for cyclists at Champion Hill;
- Footway widening in Grove Hill Road; and
- ‘No entry' to be made permanent in Champion Hill.