This consultation refers to the double junction of Goldhurst Terrace with Greencroft Gardens and Broadhurst Gardens.
This complex junction is composed of a collection of one-way motor traffic runs:
- westbound traffic runs from Finchley Road along Goldhurst Terrace
- some of which then turns right onto Broadhurst Gardens.
- the remainder continues in a SSW direction on Goldhurst Terrace towards South Hampstead
- Greencroft Gardens has one-way NE bound motor traffic up to the junction with Broadhurst Gardens.
and contraflow cycling accessed via the (lower) junction of Goldhurst Terrace.
The proposals are
- to introduce raised tables at four informal pedestrian crossings
- to widen footway at three of the crossings